One month from tomorrow I will be jumping from flight to flight headed for Scotland. To explain my feelings about this would be extremely difficult. I am excited to be in a different country,to meet new people. I am nervous as all hell for the same reasons. This will be my first time traveling by airplane by myself. I will admit stupidity when it comes to what to do when checking in. Going through security and customs, also nerve wracking. I definitely don't want there to be any problems arriving in Scotland because I am on a strict schedule with my host university and I would hate to be the girl who held everyone up because of random screenings.
I still have a lot, and I mean A LOT, of preparing to do before I go. I pretty much have nothing done, to be honest. I have no clue what to pack, what to pack it all in, what to bring with me and what to buy there. Will my phone work? Probably not, so that means I will have to buy one there. Should I bring my hair dryer or is it cheaper to buy one there? No clue. Once I figure it all out I will post again with tips and ideas. Just as soon as I get some.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm sure it would be ok with your Mom and Dad if you changed your mind and stayed home!
Post a Comment